Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Lovin' it

It's been a little while since I've actually updated this thing. Kind of sad, really. I used to love sitting down and writing a little note to everyone. But since we got rid of our internet and I'm having to use John's Treo for everything, I just can't motivate myself to keep up with my blog. Maybe one day.... Anyway, I'm in Kansas right now and LOVING IT! I can't believe my last day is tomorrow. I've got to see so many friends and, of course, getting to spend time with mom and dad. I love seeing the children get all excited about seeing them. I've got to see Marie a good bit. I've also got to see her CUTE little Addison. Such a cutie! Our children have had a blast playing with each other. So, another wonderful trip to Kansas. Can't wait to do it again.
I added another blog to my blogroll. "Growing up Grimm" is a blog by my friend Jenn. It's a great blog! Check it out! Thanks for reading!

In Him,
~A

No comments: