Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

A message for a friend

I have a friend who is going through a very hard time right now. If it were me in this situation, I imagine I'd be heartbroken. The other night I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep. This friend was on my heart so badly that I just had to get up and pray for her. I know the desire of her heart yet I know what reality is handing her. Sometimes life just doesn't make sense. As I was praying a song came to my head. And I know this song had to come from God because I hadn't thought of it in years. Over the past couple days this song has stayed in my head (you know how songs do that) and it's a lovely reminder to pray for her. So, friend, if you are reading this know that I love you. I'm praying for you. And that He has all things in His hands.




Running the race,
~A

2 comments:

Amy said...

I will be praying. One fun fact is that this song is the one that God continually uses to draw me closer to Himself in times like that (and you know I've had plenty of those). I actually heard it again this morning.

Love you! Way to be a warrior for your friends!

lgraves said...

i love this song. ;)