Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good Day?


John sent me this in an email and said he thought of me when he read it. (click on the image to see it bigger) As soon as I saw it, I burst out laughing! Take away the chair, whip, and TV and add one more child and definitely more laundry and you've got John's coming home scene on an average day. :) (Even down to the wet spot on the couch...gotta love potty training!) Can any other mothers relate??

But, I know there will come a day when the children are grown up and I will look back on these days and realize these are the best days of my life. Thank you God, for my wonderful husband, 4 amazing children, and this opportunity to stay at home. I love my job!

2 comments:

TheBorman5 Plus1 said...

I love it. Its is deffinatly like my house, except my walls would be colored at least!

Erika said...

Ha! That's so accurate! My home is just a MESS during the day! And I feel incredibly frazzled most days!