Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 14 {Eyes}


And behold, two blind men sitting by the wayside, when they heard that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou son of David.

And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried out the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou son of David.

And Jesus stood still, and called them, and said, What will ye that I shall do unto you?
They said to him, Lord, that our eyes may be opened.

So, Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him.

Matthew 20:30-34

May I live my life with such compassion.
So thankful, I have such a beautiful example as found in my savior, Jesus.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love your take on this. Very nicely done. You thought outside the box and more importantly you pointed people to Jesus Christ...love it!

dearfutureme... said...

Super super suuuuuuper cool interpretation of todays prompt! Love it!