Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kids are funny!

I had to write this down for two reasons:

1. I know my parents will enjoy the story
2. I will probably forget within the next week

Most of us would know the children's song that goes "I may never march in the infantry. Ride in the Calvary. Shoot the artillery...." and then the chorus goes "I'm in the Lord's Army!" So, my parents bought the children some cd's of children's bible songs. This song is on there. We've been listening to them over the past couple days and Lilly has heard this song several times. I guess she didn't hear it quite right because all day yesterday she was going around the house singing "I'm in the Lord's R.V.!! I'm in the Lord's R.V.!!" Ha ha! Just had to share. :)

Running the race,
~A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is awesome!!