I've had this list stuck to my refrigerator since around the time Lilly was born. I cut it out of one of those parenting magazines that I felt I HAD to subscribe to in order to be inducted into motherhood. When I first read it I didn't fully relate to the list but I still thought it was funny. It's come with me over every move, by my count that's 7 times in the last 5 years. Now that I've matured in parenthood (ha! Yah right!) I can TOTALLY relate to these things and it makes me giggle every time I read it.
5 ways you know you're really a mom
1. Your husband tells you he had a rough day and you say, "Here, honey, have a cookie."
2. You feel lucky if you've got only two spitup stains on your shirt.
3. You can do everything with one hand.
4. You see a screaming baby at the mall, and while most people cringe, you smile.
5. You realize you'd love a big, sloppy kiss from a pair of lips still sticky with juice.
Enjoy those little blessings! I know I do!
Running the race,