Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

T-A-S-T-Y

I promise this will not become a food blog. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just not what I set out for this to be! I made a new recipe last night and I just HAD to share it. It was a very, very delicious pie and it had one very...unusual ingredient. Okay, okay, I'll give you hints and you guess, okay??

1. It's green
2. It's yummy
3. It has a pit

Anyone?

Last night I made an AMAZING avocado pie. That's right, avocado. I saw the recipe and it was just so unusual I had to try it. I wouldn't tell my family what it was until after they tried it and everyone loved it. John couldn't even guess what kind it was. So, even though it sounds a little weird, go here, try the recipe (it's super easy, by the way), and enjoy. I know I sure did.

~A

5 comments:

DeWeese Fam of Four said...

Amanda, how do I get the recipe? It looks awesome!

DeWeese Fam of Four said...

Oh my I feel silly. I drug my mouse all over the post earlier and couldn't find the link. Oops... found it now! Thanks!

Julie said...

That's different. I will have to try that! LOL

SnoWhite said...

I had to come see what an avocado pie was... looks tasty!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is so unusual but I bet its good, I just checked out the recipe and it looks super easy. Love that!!