Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Menu Plan!

It's been a while since I posted a menu plan. I'm trying several new recipes this week so I thought I'd share and let everyone know how they turn out.

Breakfast
-Giant breakfast cookies
-Banana pancakes (okay....so maybe I add some chocolate chips in there too)
-Apricot Bars
-Eggs in a Nest (or whatever you call it)
-Oatmeal

Lunch
-PB and J roll ups
-leftovers
-Egg Burritos


Dinner
- sweet potato burritos
-Bierocks
-Butternut Squash pasta
-Pizza
-Mexican Layer Dip (we just eat this as a main dish!)
-Spaghetti w/ artichoke hearts and tomatoes

I never really plan what I will serve to go with the main entree. We have lots of veggies in the freezer and I usually whip up some kind of bread. This week I was trying to experiment with more vegetarian recipes since we are trying to cut down our meat intake. That's what we're having!

Does anyone out there have any recipe suggestions?

~A

1 comment:

TheBorman5 Plus1 said...

Yum! We always love a good soup, I also make a bit extra for 2nd day lunches! I enjoy Pionieer Woman too! We have used a lot of recipes from realmomkitchen.com also.