Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
a peanut butter/pinecone bird feeder is dangling on a string.

I am thinking...
which craft project to start next.

I am thankful for...
the AMAZING ladies who helped me sew my girls dresses today.

From the learning rooms...
getting ready to start a study on submission.

From the kitchen...
made ham/mushroom/spinach quiche for dinner. Mmm..

I am wearing...
a green dress. My most comfy one.

I am creating...
dresses. Dresses. Dresses!

I am going...
to go to bed as soon as possible. Exhausted!

I am reading...
Core Lies by Sarah Mae. My soul needed this.

I am hoping...
for an answer that pleases everyone.

I am hearing...
my children sharing stories from their day. Love it.

Around the house...
my WONDERFUL husband cleaned our very messy kitchen for me today. :)

One of my favorite things...
meaningful conversations with someone you wouldn't expect.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
finish dresses, grocery shopping, thank you gifts.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Realistic Gummy Worm.
Fun Food or Totally Disgusting?

For more see Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments: