Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Questions welcome!

Happy Monday everyone!

One of the goals I have for this blog is to be open and transparent. I love to share what is going on in my life. I love to share what the Lord is teaching me and how He is guiding me. I enjoy writing posts about homeschooling and sharing recipes. Those are all things that effect (or is it affect? Someone?) my life daily and that I enjoy doing. But sometimes I get a little stumped as to how to share on a deeper level. When I was a dewy-eyed freshmen in college, I never would have imagined God would lead me where I am today! I am so thankful and am totally amazed at how He has worked in my life!

A couple years ago I wrote a post inviting anyone who had any thoughts or questions for me to ask away! (You can see that here.) I so enjoyed seeing what was on your mind! Like I've said before, we really aren't too exciting most of the time but I also realize that we aren't your typical American family! So I thought I'd give another opportunity for questions. Anything been on your mind lately? :) Most of you who read this blog know me personally and maybe you have me all figured out! But just in case...

I'd love the opportunity to share what the Lord has taught me, how we do things in our family, what it is like to homeschool, or any other topic you might be curious about! Don't be shy now!

You can leave a comment below or feel free to email me at: littleflockblog@gmail.com

Be blessed!

No comments: