Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 16 {Long Exposure}

When I started this challenge back on the 1st of June, I had no idea what long exposure was or how to do it. Shutter Speed?? Huh? Thankfully, with the help of a good book and Google, it all started to make sense. As I studied I came across long exposure abstract photography. I loved it! I loved how it gave a softness to the photos and almost looks like a watercolor painting. So, here is my attempt. I couldn't decided which I liked better so I am posting them both!


Rainbow Pinwheel (My favorite)

Neon Lights (John's Favorite)

Have you ever tried long exposure abstract photography?
I'd love to see it!

4 comments:

shari said...

Very pretty!! I haven't done mine yet... found my camera, at least!!

Cindy P said...

Ohhh! Very pretty! I love these!

Trish said...

Oh Gosh! Your photos are stunning

dearfutureme... said...

Oooo Ill have to give abstract a go - looks awesome!