Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Changes a comin'

Lot's of new and exciting things have been going on with us lately. God has really been speaking to us alot of things that are in our future. While we are not quite ready to talk about them openly yet we are still excited. I love the way God prepares you for things, ya know? For the past several months I've felt like something big was coming but wasn't really thinking too much of it and now it all makes sense. The other day I sat down and started thinking about the Holy Spirit and how thankful I am to have it. Imagine how hard it must have been before Jesus. I can't imagine my life without it. The other day I was on facebook and I came across a friend from high school who I hadn't talked to in years. As I was reading his information he had a quote about religion which went something like, " 'I ask why?' and they reply 'Faith' and I said 'Seriously?? Wow.'" The implied tone of that statement was that faith was lame. Later that night I thought about him and his statement. How sad. To have a life with no faith, not believing in God, not having the Holy Spirit. It makes me want to pray for him.

While I'm on here rambling I wanted to post a couple more pictures.

I love the patterns in nature God creates. It proves to me just how much of an artist God is. It amazes me as He was creating the whole world that He took the time to make even the inside of a flower so amazingly beautiful.









(Okay, so again, forgive the positioning of this picture. I couldn't figure out how to rotate it and John isn't here to help me. I promise I'll figure it out soon) Some of our friends from church had invited us over for the afternoon. As we were getting ready to leave I saw their chickens out in the back yard. Perfect picture opportunity! So I thought. Apparently their chickens are camera shy. As soon as they saw it they ran under the bushes. I attempted, in vain, to shoot some (pictures, not chickens) but finally gave up and decided to take a picture of this beautiful tree they had in their backyard. Our friends children were looking at me quite oddly the whole time I was chasing their chickens around the backyard but such is the life of a photographer!

Thanks for reading again. Sometimes I just don't have a lot to say but like to ramble anyway.

Running the race,
~A

No comments: