Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

More pics

Happy Thursday everyone! Thanks for taking a few seconds to check out some of my new pictures!


These flowers were great. As I get older I find myself loving these delicate beauties more and more. I shouldn't be surprised. My grandmother loved them, then my mom, and now I am taking up the torch.










Oops. My van and I have a love/hate relationship. If she gets me where I want to go- I love her. If not, then we don't get along very well. I wind up fuming and wishing we would just finance a van like every other American. All I wanted to do was get out for a little bit. In fact, I was headed to town to put some gas in her. I looked down and this is what I saw. I had to call John to come help me out. "Whosoever have food and rainment let them therewith be content. " - words to live by.

~A

No comments: