Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I love the idea of The Simple Woman's Daybook. So, today, I am taking a few sweet moments to focus on the simple beautiful everyday moments.

Outside my window...a gentle breeze is blowing and the pecan grove across the street is swaying with enjoyment.

I am thinking...that I really need to enjoy the little moments more often.

I am thankful for...a wonderful husband and happy children.

From the kitchen...just made Martha Stewart's blueberry muffins for breakfast. They were fantastic! ( I even used white flour...whoa!)

I am wearing...a pink cape dress, black smock, and veil. Pretty much my every day attire.

I am creating...next year's curriculum for 3 of my children.

I am going...to take more time to read to my children today.

I am reading...nothing! I need a new book! Any suggestions?

I am hoping...that today the Lord will answer a question I have been praying about.

I am hearing...the giggles of children as they finish their breakfast.

Around the house...laundry needs to be washed and put away.

One of my favorite things...having a meaningful conversation with a friend.

A few plans for the rest of the week...we have a meeting at church tonight. A friend told me that the biggest Kroger in Georgia is just 20 minutes away or so. Even better it has a HUGE organic section. We'll be checking that out tomorrow. Mowing the lawn (if it doesn't rain). Buying fabric to make Lilly a throw pillow for her bed.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing today... Okay not so much a picture but a video. I saw this this morning and think it looks really interesting:

Segregation from NCFIC on Vimeo.

Thanks for checking in!

Be blessed!
~A

No comments: